Thursday, December 16, 2004

Welcome

I have been reading blogs since the summer of 2002. The blog links on the right are my favorites and I highly recommend them. I was thinking about starting a blog since last month. Finally, I saw the sign and made the jump; thanks Pej. Of course, Isaac Schrödinger is a pseudonym. There is a connection between these two men and myself. I will not divulge that connection yet. The previous 10 posts are, 10 different, articles that I wrote over the past 5 months. The dates when they were actually written are given at the end of each post. So, you know the type of material that interests me. I'll likely write an article/essay once a week. You will see a lot of links to various blogs, articles, and essays as well. Thanks for dropping by. Update: Humble padawan I am.